HE TOLD ME I WAS GOD'S WILL FOR HIM. NOW I'M 3 MONTHS GONE AND HE HAS BROKEN UP TO BEGIN PREPARATIONS FOR HIS WEDDING WITH ANOTHER LADY.
Good evening Barr. Love. Please hide my identity I need your counsel and advice. I'm based in Abuja Nigeria and I'm so pained and confused here right now. I'm trying my best not to do something weird because I feel so used and neglected. I've been in a relationship for about 3 years with this guy who is a figure in the music department of his church and God sees my heart that i loved him with every single breath in me coupled with the fact that He said i was God's will for his life in mariage Please note sir that I'm in no way trying to join the league of those accusing people as such has been the latest trend and that's why I chose not to mention names or the church where he worships all I want is advice on what to do next. Please my fellow ladies don't throw stones at me I'm your sister who missed it . Barr Love see I made sure I was everything he wanted. I assisted him financially and materially. I'm just a young lady who is not even working but I was all out for him. I vowed never to give myself to any man until I'm married but I broke that vow because of him. I wanted to make sure I make him happy and that was how we began having sex and before you Knew it we became comfortable in it even though we both were Christians. I introduced him to my parents, he did same and he went ahead to bring kola on my head we are meant to be planning our wedding now but sadly its not going to happen anymore.
Trouble started when he suddenly came up telling me that he was not convinced anymore and that he felt my family won't accept him before you knew it he began finding faults in me calling me all sorts of names. I told his family about it and they assured me that thier son was for me that I shouldn't worry he went ahead and became worse. He broke up with me and began calling me names. His brothers joined in calling me names they blocked me on social media and accused me of sleeping around. He was the last man I made love to before he broke up. I decided to push on with my life and I enrolled in bible school where I'll be graduating in few days time I was feeling weak, went to the hospital and discovered that I'm 3months gone I have the results here as prove. I informed him and he told me I was on my own that I was doing everything possible to ruin his forth coming wedding and I plainly told him that I wasn't against his wedding but I felt it was necessary I let him know and he can come for a DNA test to confirm.  I told my parents about i and they were dissapointed. Told his mum and she warned me never to come near them again.
Barry Love, abortion is not on my agenda cos I know in the first place I messed up and I can't come and complicate my life by becoming a murderer. I will keep this baby and train him to become what God wants him to be. The reason I'm sharing this is for my fellow young ladies to becareful when loving I don't want any lady to experience what I'm facing now. I'm 3 months pregnant for someone who never loved me and its my cross to bear. I have forgiven him and I wish him the best but please I don't want other ladies to go through what I went through thank you
JOIN US NEXT TIME FOR ANOTHER HEART MELTING TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCE. IF YOU WANT YOUR STORY TO BE PUBLISHED KINDLY FOREWARD IT TO ACHONU68@GMAIL.COM OR 07062170379. THANK YOU!


1 comment:

  1. Dear lord!....have mercy😔...this is why i get scared when i think of dating and marriage...there's so much going on and it can be discouraging and scary...i feel your pain and i know that all will be well with you...

    ReplyDelete